Sunday, March 20, 2011

MY FOUR DAYS OF POSITANO COOKING CLASSES

The Italian cuisine is sought after around the world for it's recipes of veal, chicken, fish, as well as the country cooking of seasonal vegetables and unlimited pasta dishes. It is a trait that reminds me of my Nona as she spent half her life living in Italy. With my Nona living in a nursing home their is no better way to learning this trait then registering in Diana Folonari's "The Divine Kitchen Cooking School" a four day cooking class in Positano. Starting at 1,500 euros it is expensive but is the only authentic setting to learn how to create delicious dishes of the local Italian cuisine. Mastering the secrets of Italian herbs, oils, condiments, and seasoning I will be able to spoil my friends and family back home bringing them a little taste of the Amalfi coast.


These cooking classes will keep me busy 9:00 AM until noon on the days I choose. This convenience reflects the leniency of my trip and the european lifestyle.



Above: Diana Folonari one of the most famous families in Italy presents Italian Country Cooking lessons in her cliffside home in Positano, Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment