Sunday, March 20, 2011

HEADING HOME

In the boat heading to Naples Central Station I would get one last look at the hillside view of Positano from sea that would be engrained in my mind forever. From here I would get back on a train that would take me back to Rome where I would cab to the Airport I flew into just over a week ago. From here I would begin my journey back to Canada to tell my Italian relatives all about my vacation, cook them an Amalfi style dish, and be able to embrace my families heritage better than before my departure. 

Above: An image of Positano from sea.
In the end, I would consider my dream vacation to cover every aspect of what I believe is a perfect vacation. The ultimate relaxation in luxury while experiencing and learning firsthand the local lifestyle of my ancestors. With rough and tough hiking while experiencing beautiful natural sights it would come as no surprise to why the Amalfi coast is claimed to be one of the most magical places in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment